United Kingdom , Birmingham , Central Birmingham
£235,276 GBP to £369,782 GBP
Unit Sizes: 44 SQM. to 62 SQM.
Leasehold 998 Years
Enquire About This Development
Affinity Living Lancaster Wharf
Delivering the Affinity Living brand standards of prime location, luxury apartments and premium amenities, Lancaster Wharf will directly cater to the demands of Birmingham’s rental market.
Our user-led model has already proven to attract and retain tenants in our four operational developments, which are among the fastest-letting buildings in Manchester despite disruption caused by the pandemic.
Expanding to a city where a quarter of households rent their properties, Affinity Living is a prime opportunity for Birmingham, our investors and their tenants.
- Completing Q4 2024
- 1 Bedroom from GBP 240K,
- 2 Bedroom from GBP 332K
- 23 storeys
- 266 premium one and two-bedroom apartments
- Projected yield 6%
- 13.5% anticipated growth over the build period
- Facilities including a gymnasium, two communal garden spaces, co-working space
This canal-side development is in a prime city centre location, within walking distance to Birmingham’s key attractions including The Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham New Street Station, and the Colmore Row business district.
- Payment plan
- One-bedroom apartments
- 30% down payment, and pay 70% balance on completion
- All other apartment types
- 25% down payment, and 75% balance on completion
- GBP 5,000 reservation fee + GBP 495 admin fee
- 24-hour security
- Air Conditioning
- contemporary living spaces
- Live/work lounge and private working booths
- Residents’ lounge
- Roof Top Terrace
- TV lounge area
- Waterfront garden courtyard
- Parking Availability: Yes
Development Pricing Guide
|($) Singapore||$0 - $0||SGD|
|(₱) Philippines Peso||₱0 - ₱0||PHP|
|(€) Euro||€0 - €0||EUR|
|($) US Dollar||$0 - $0||USD|
Register Your Interest
Fill in the Form and One of Our Team will Contact You
About the developer
Gray Stuart is the International Agent. More details about the Developer are available upon request.